2020 candidate Joe Biden said Saturday there would need to be more research into marijuana’s effects before he’d ever federally legalize the drug as president, in order to rule out whether it’s a “gateway drug.”
Our mission is quite simple, to “Celebrate the lives of People of Color, by giving our lives texture.”
We accomplish our mission by curating stories from around the web and creating a visual + informative experience for readers.
- Former Pittsburgh Pirates First Baseman Owns the Third Largest Black-Owned Car Dealership | Black Enterprise
- Leon Spinks: Boxing Legend, 66,Hospitalized & ‘Fighting For His Life’ | Hollywood Life
- Jersey City Shooting: Suspect Linked to Black Hebrew Israelite Group | The New York Times
- How To Spark A Global Movement: Ghana’s ‘Year Of Return’ Welcomes 1M Visitors | Forbes
- New York Deepens Its Investigation Into the N.R.A. | The New York Times