Raegan Johnson joined Spire as the public communications manager. In this role, she is responsible for developing and implementing external communications strategies for relevant communications and marketing channels, including digital and traditional media outlets. Spire is the largest natural gas distribution utility in Missouri, serving approximately 632,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in the city of St. Louis and ten counties in eastern Missouri.
Our mission is quite simple, to “Celebrate the lives of People of Color, by giving our lives texture.”
We accomplish our mission by curating stories from around the web and creating a visual + informative experience for readers.
- Danny Glover, national activists converge on Evanston as city funds reparations with cannabis tax | Chicago Sun Times
- The Future Is Female: Meet the Dope Black Women Behind Brooklyn’s Local Creative Space | Refinery 29
- Lovely Pics of Billie Holiday With Her Dog Mister in 1949 | Vintage Everyday
- 24-Year-Old Black Woman Started Selling Fish Plates, Now Farms 500 Acres | We Buy Black
- Baby Found in Dumpster Grows up to Be Tech CEO Worth $62 Million | Light Workers