Regular yoga practice has been shown to have tremendous physical, mental and spiritual health benefits. We’ve compiled a list of Black Owned Yoga Studios for you to support. Let us know which others we should know about!
Our mission is quite simple, to “Celebrate the lives of People of Color, by giving our lives texture.”
We accomplish our mission by curating stories from around the web and creating a visual + informative experience for readers.
- Remembering the 1968 Orangeburg Massacre When Police Shot Dead Three Unarmed Black Students | Democracy Now
- Op-Ed: California’s forgotten slave history | Los Angeles Times
- How Kwame Nkrumah used metaphor as a political weapon against colonialism | The Conversation
- Ella Baker’s Legacy Runs Deep. Know Her Name. | The New York Times
- The chilling details of Patrice Lumumba’s assassination and how he was dissolved in acid | Face2Face Africa