It can be challenging to put together your own unique style, and even more challenging to do it well. These women not only kick ass at putting together their own unique style, they do it courageously in spite of the societal norm. Take a look a these 10 Alternative/Goth Styled Women of Color, and follow them for more dope content!
Our mission is quite simple, to “Celebrate the lives of People of Color, by giving our lives texture.”
We accomplish our mission by curating stories from around the web and creating a visual + informative experience for readers.
- Ofentse Pitse, first black South African woman to own and conduct an all-black orchestra | Face2Face Africa
- Danielle Johnson Will Launch the First Black Woman-owned Digital Radio Station in Boston | Black Enterprise
- Music Sermon: Hip-Hop Vs. The Grammys: 30 Years of Fighting The Power | Vibe
- Cobb County high school cellist heading to Carnegie Hall | Fox5 Atlanta
- Cicely Tyson Is Giving Advice We All Need In New ‘Cherish The Day’ Trailer | Essence