Our mission is quite simple, to “Celebrate the lives of People of Color, by giving our lives texture.”
We accomplish our mission by curating stories from around the web and creating a visual + informative experience for readers.
- Oprah loves this N.J.-based after school program so much, she just gave it $5M | NJ.com
- ‘Tidal wave of voter suppression’ washes over states, lawyer says | NBC News
- There Have Been 10 Black Senators Since Emancipation | The New York Times
- Why I’m sick of “woke” culture | Salon
- Ten “Must Watch” Black History Documentaries | PBS