Dressing dapper means many things to many people. Depending on who you ask, it could mean wearing a three piece suit or your favorite fedora with the outfit of you choice. Thankfully, there are several Black owned businesses that offer options for perfecting your personal style.
Our mission is quite simple, to “Celebrate the lives of People of Color, by giving our lives texture.”
We accomplish our mission by curating stories from around the web and creating a visual + informative experience for readers.
- Killers’ Confession | The Shocking Story of Approved Killing in Mississippi | PBS
- Hand-me-down: African women in their grandmothers’ clothes – in pictures | The Guardian
- Black Kids And Suicide: Why Are Rates So High, And So Ignored? | Blavity
- Meet the 15-Year-Old Who Went From an Ice Cream Cart to an Ice Cream Parlor | Black Enterprise
- First African American-owned bourbon brand to debut in Louisville | WLKY